In its basic form the Tracker 321 is a data acquisition "front end" with a universal input, sensor / loop excitation outputs and serial RS485 interface. The measured value, after scaling to engineering units, linearisation (e.g. for thermocouple measurement) and any other mathematical functions required, is available via the electrically isolated serial interface. We quote our base price if no model is selected. To accurately quote the correct RRP for the Tracker 300+ model you require, please use the Find My Tracker Model tool.
Available as 110/230VAC powered or 24VDC / AC powered modules.
- The high-resolution (24 bit) universal input for Thermocouples (14 ranges), RTD sensors (4 ranges), 20mA, ±10VDC, ±100mV and resistance measurement
- 18 point user-linearisation (e.g. for tank volume applications)
- Current limited 10V and 24VDC sensor / loop excitation supply outputs
- Modbus RTU compatible isolated RS485 interface for configuration and real time data.
- Modbus floating point and a simple ASCII based protocols available with auto detection
- Up to 128 devices on a single RS485 network without the need for repeaters
- Block read/write features for fast data transfer
- Standard Mini-B 5-pin USB configuration, the only connection needed for configuration
- Simultaneous use of Serial Interface and USB ports
- Free Configuration software
- 5 Year warranty
For signal conditioning the analogue output option is fitted. The conditioned measurement value (as described above) is constantly re-transmitted as an electrically isolated, scaled analogue signal.
- High resolution (16 bit) output for 0-20mA, 4-20mA and 0-10VDC signals
- Scaling to any part of the measurement range including reverse scaling (e.g. 20-4mA)
- Sink or source modes for mA signals
- Independent output damping filter for noisy signals
- Can transmit maximum, minimum or average values, or values set via the serial interface.
Tracker 340 Logic Expansion Module (Option)
- Offers a maximum of 4 relays with volt free change over contacts and 2 logic inputs
- Allows up to 4 process alarms plus two system alarms (e.g. thermocouple ageing alarm)
- Logic inputs can be configured for external control of functions (e.g. latched alarm reset)
- Powered and controlled by the T321 module (mounted to the right of the T321)
- Optional TTL outputs (replaces relays)